Wednesday, July 4, 2018

0065: No More Hanging Around

I know it's been awhile since this blog had a genuine entry, but unlike Spider-man (below) I haven't just been hanging around. My computer finally crapped out on me after years of service. Well, after wrestling with the software of a new computer (a brand new model which wouldn't accept scans from my copier but had factory default settings for sending and receiving faxes?!?), I thought that the first item I would use to catch up with would be this comic book themed birthday card.


Front
Back

Fitting for comics, the interior is more of a visual gag than a message:


Bringing these visuals to readers used involve scanning from a copier to my PC, editing and saving the images with easily organized labels and then extracting images from that set of scans while composing these posts. Pretty much three phases involving almost as few steps. It's now about five or six phases and I'm not certain what I'll need to do to streamline the process. The good news is that it might be easier to create photos for solid objects in addition to flat surface scans. Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously on "Sieve Eye Care"...